11 women die every day from ovarian cancer. Join us and TAKE OVAR 2018 to raise awareness, fund research and save lives.
TAKE OVAR 2018 and transform the futures of more than 25,000 women in the UK who are living with ovarian cancer, and thousands more who are yet to be diagnosed.
About the challenge:
We're looking for amazing supporters to TAKE OVAR 2018 and raise awareness throughout the year! Sign up for three or more fundraising events in 2018: whether you're wanting to take on a sporting challenge, get together with friends for a fun-filled fundraiser or join hundreds of others at The Ovarian Cancer Walk, this is the challenge for you!
We've got great suggestions to choose from throughout the year and ideas for every season.
Take part in The Ovarian Cancer Walk. Join hundreds of our supporters either at the event or virtually and take steps to beat ovarian cancer.
If you need more inspiration, check out more ideas here, or you can get involved with your own thing.
What you can expect from us:
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- Support from a member of the fundraising team
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
Once you've signed up we will be in touch to help you get started with your challenges, as well as to send out your t shirt and welcome pack.
There is no minimum sponsorship, but we recommend setting a target to help with your fundraising:
Your support will save lives:
- £100 could help 400 people learn about the symptoms of ovarian cancer, making sure they know when to visit their GP.
- £500 could train 1,000 GPs on ovarian cancer and best practice for early diagnosis, getting more women into treatment sooner.
- £1,000 could pay for four days of medical research into more effective treatments for the future.
At the end of 2018, you'll recieve a medal and certificate to mark your achievement! So fill out the form below and join us to raise awareness, fund research and save lives.