You can help us support women through an ovarian cancer diagnosis in many ways, some of which take very little time and money. Here are some ideas of great ways to support our work financially that you might not be aware of:
Give As You Shop
Sign up to either Easyfundraising or Give As You Live and when you shop online at 1000s of UK retailers, they will donate a percentage of the sale to us. Set up an Amazon Smile account and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price of eligible products to us. All three are very easy to set up, cost you nothing and are a great idea if you plan to do your Christmas shopping online!
- Easyfundraising: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/targetovariancancer
- Give As You Live: www.giveasyoulive.com
- Amazon Smile: www.smile.amazon.co.uk
Give As You Eat
Sign up to Charitable Bookings to donate to us through dining at over 8000 UK restaurants. Support our work at no extra cost to yourself (the donation is part of your bill) whether you're going out for a cafe brunch, to your favourite curry house or to a Michelin-starred restaurant:
Give As You Earn
- Make a regular donation by setting up payroll giving through Give As You Earn.
- Ask your HR or Payroll Manager whether your company has signed up to CAF Give As You Earn and if so, how you can join the scheme.
- If your company has not already signed up, CAF can contact them for you to discuss the scheme, if you fill in this form: www.cafonline.org/my-personal-giving/plan-your-giving/caf-give-as-you-earn/employer-search/contact-your-employer
Donate your unwanted items
Set up an online fundraising page with Virgin Money Giving, and you can easily turn your unwanted items into donations. Trade your items in with Ziffit, and the value of your items will be automatically paid in to your fundraising page.