If you can't make it to The Ovarian Cancer Walk | Run in London or Edinburgh this year, you can still join us to raise awareness, fund research and save lives, wherever you are!
You'll get the same support, t-shirt, medal and certificate as those taking part in our organised events, and you'll be able to see how your team mates across the country are doing.
- Choose your location. We'll provide everything you need to TAKE OVAR the location of your choice with your own Ovarian Cancer Walk | Run.
- Choose your distance. You could do 5km or 10km in a single day or even commit to 100km over the month.
- Plan your route. You could use a tool such as MapMyRun to get you started, or even check out your local parkrun to complete your challenge.
- Get your group together and register with us!
- Track your walk or run. You can do this using a fitness tracker. We would love for you to join our community on Strava - we'll confirm how to do this when you register.
We suggest a fundraising target of £100 per adult. You can choose to make a donation to cover the cost of your t-shirt or running vest and medal.