Times have changed, but you can still be there for women with ovarian cancer. Join us for a virtual challenge or fundraiser from your own home. It's free to register - all we ask is that you raise as much as you can. Just £17 means our Support Line can help one more person.
Take on a virtual challenge
Get active at home or during your daily exercise outside. Register now, at the end of your challenge send evidence of your activities to the fundraising team to receive a medal and certificate.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Click here to find out about our virtual 17-mile challenge
- Run a 5k, 10k or even half marathon safely outdoors
- Complete a step challenge every day for the next month
- Do an exercise bike challenge
- Get active with a danceathon
Host a virtual event
It's easy to move your socialising, fundraising and awareness raising to a digital platform.
- Have an online event and invite your friends and family to join you over Skype, Zoom or Facebook Messenger! You could put on a coffee morning, games night or quiz night.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser to ask for donations to Target Ovarian Cancer – you could do this in lieu of birthday presents.
- Share a virtual class of your favourite hobby, like baking, yoga or knitting.