Times have changed, but you can still be there for women with ovarian cancer. Join us for a virtual challenge or fundraiser from your own home. It's free to register - all we ask is that you raise as much as you can. Just £17 means our Support Line can help one more person.
Take on a virtual challenge
Get active at home or during your daily exercise outside. Register now to upload pictures of your activities to earn a medal and certificate.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Click here to find out more about our virtual 17-mile challenge
- Run a 5k, 10k or even half marathon safely outdoors
- Complete a step challenge every day for the next month
- Do an exercise bike challenge
- Get active with a danceathon
Join in with the 2.6 Challenge
Join the rest of the nation in the 2.6 Challenge - do your bit and help save the UK’s charities.
Like lots of charities, we’ve had to cancel or postpone every one of our fundraising events, and what was set to be a record year for Target Ovarian Cancer is now in jeopardy. Help support us by taking part in the #TwoPointSixChallenge.
Just get thinking of an activity based around the numbers 26 or 2.6 and complete it on or from Sunday April 26.
Host a virtual event
It's easy to move your socialising, fundraising and awareness raising to a digital platform.
- Have an online event and invite your friends and family to join you over Skype, Zoom or Facebook Messenger! You could put on a coffee morning, games night or quiz night.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser to ask for donations to Target Ovarian Cancer – you could do this in lieu of birthday presents or even Easter eggs.
- Share a virtual class of your favourite hobby, like baking, yoga or knitting.