We’ll always be here for anyone affected by ovarian cancer. But all of our fundraising events due to take place in the spring and summer have been cancelled, and this crisis has hit us hard. Will you support us? Your fundraising efforts will help us to be there for women with ovarian cancer across the UK when they need us most.
If you're thinking of holding a fundraising event, we're here to support you. Get in touch with our team and we'll provide you with helpful tips and advice, as well as all the resources you'll need to get started.
Ideas for your virtual fundraising
- Host a virtual event and invite your friends and family to join you over Skype, Zoom or Facebook Messenger! You could hold a coffee morning, quiz night or book group.
- Take part in the 2.6 challenge by baking 26 cupcakes, cutting 2.6 inches off your hair, or juggling for 26 seconds.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser to ask for donations to Target Ovarian Cancer – you could do this in lieu of birthday presents or other special occasions.
- Offer a virtual class of your favourite hobby or skill, such as baking, yoga, piano, or even French lessons!
- Have a talent like singing, dancing or stand-up comedy? Livestream a virtual performance using Facebook, YouTube or Twitch.
Your support will make a difference
- £10 will support 10 newly diagnosed women to feel less alone by receiving our information to guide them through their diagnosis.
- £17 means our nurse-led Support Line can help one more person.
- £33 will keep our nurse-led Support Line answering calls for another hour.