Whether one of these fundraising ideas takes your fancy or you're not quite sure what to do, we're here to help. Request the materials you need, or contact us at email@example.com / 020 7923 5474.
Make your night count
Now that the nights are drawing in, it's the perfect time to swap your night out for a night in!
Raise awareness and fund research into ovarian cancer by hosting a pamper night, games night or movie night this winter. Make your night count.
With friends and family
Have fun with loved ones whilst making a difference:
- Host a coffee morning - the money you raise will be the icing on the cake!
- Give your mates some incentive to donate with a raffle. We'll help you secure prizes from companies
- Head shave
- Organise a charity sports fixture
- Go all out and organise a ball or black tie event
TAKE OVAR at work
Get everyone involved at the office with these ideas:
- Display a box of our pin badges and wristbands, for a suggested donation of £1 each
- Set up a bake sale or tuck-shop
- Pull in the punters with a pub quiz
- Raise awareness with a lunch n learn
- Notorious for your love of sweets/coffee? Why not get sponsored to give something up!?
- Feeling crafty? Show colleagues your creative side bv selling your homemade goods
With the public and in your community
Raise awareness and funds with your local community:
- Raise money with a collection - place collection tins around your town or go big with a bucket collection. You could also join one of our London station collections.
- Set up an arts and crafts stall at a Christmas Fayre
- Ask your local school if they would organise a non uniform day
Give in celebration
Are you looking to celebrate a special date? Perhaps a birthday or wedding? Whatever the occasion, asking for donations instead of gifts is the perfect alternative to mark your big day. Get tips and advice on how to get started.