Whether one of these fundraising ideas takes your fancy or you've got a different plan in mind, we'd love to hear from you and give you any suppport or advice you need. Let us know your plans and request the materials you need, or if you're not yet sure and would like some help or advice then get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7923 5474.
With friends or family
Have fun with friends and family:
- Hold a coffee morning or afternoon tea party
- Throw a quiz or bingo night
- Organise a garden party or barbecue
- Relax with a pamper evening
- Arrange a themed party for example Come Dine with Me
At work or school
Get everyone involved in the office or classroom with these ideas:
- Themed event, such as a Wimbledon-inspired tennis tournament or Christmas party
- Uniform free or dress down day
- Bake sale or tuck-shop
- Display a box of our pin badges and wristbands
- Talent contest
With the public
Get more people involved with your fundraising:
- Raise money with a collection - whether you'd like to place collection tins around your town or go big with a bucket collection we can help. You could also join one of our London station collections.
- Host a charity ball with added excitement of a silent auction
- Set up an arts and crafts stall at a summer fete
- Pull in the punters with a pub quiz
- Organise a car boot sale
- Use eBay for Charity to raise funds by selling unwanted goods. The process is simple and you can choose what percentage you would like to donate.
Give in celebration
Are you looking to celebrate a special date? Whatever the occasion, asking for donations instead of gifts is the perfect alternative to mark your big day. Get tips and advice on how to get started.
Whether you are a seasoned student or first term fresher, we want to hear from you!
If you want to get your RAG group, society, or sports club involved with us, or even do some solo volunteering, we have some great opportunities and tips for your fundraising. Student groups throughout the UK have come up with innovative ways to raise money and save lives:
- Laugh out loud evenings - comedy shows, karaoke singalongs and quiz nights
- Bucket collections - whether on campus, a RAG raid or joining one of our London events
- Tasty bakes - from cake sales to inter-university bake offs
- Sponsored fundraising - head shaves, lose a luxury and more.
Quick and simple ideas to support our work:
- Raise money every time you search the Internet with easysearch
- Give as you shop online without paying any more for the products with easyfundraising and Give as you Live
- Recycle your ink cartridges and old mobile phones through Recyle4Charity
Pledge to Join Target 1000
Target 1000 is made up of amazing people who have raised £1,000 or more. Together, Target 1000 members have already raised over £1.7million! Pledge to raise your £1,000 and receive extra support, including a welcome pack and invite to the exclusive Facebook group to get you started.