We've put together a selection of suggestions to try at your summer fundraiser. Whether you give these a go or have your own ideas, we'll be here to help you.
Ask your guests to donate for a plate of barbecued goodies or set the price for a slice of homemade cake – we’ve got recipes to get you started:
- Fun fire pit bananas from Gregg Wallace.
- Almond and orange cake from Michel Roux Jr.
- Lorraine Pascale's pumpkin, brown sugar and pecan cake.
Rustle up a raffle
Holding a raffle is a great way to add a little competition. Here’s our top tips:
- Request a letter of support from us to help with securing prizes (you can let us know as you register your event).
- Find out whether you’ll need a licence for your raffle.
- Approach your local supermarkets, they may be able to give you a voucher.
Table top sales
Set up shop and ask for donations to add to your funsdraising:
- Go green with seedlings, fresh flowers, home grown veg and more.
- Put your unwanted items to good use with a jumble sale.
- Strawberry pencils, liquorice and more - reminisce with a retro sweets stand!
Keep the kids (and the adults) entertained.
- Go big with giant garden boardgames!
- Garden safari – set up a themed treasure hunt, can you spot the dinosaur amongst the delphiniums?
- Be traditional and take on some classic lawn games.
Our fundraising team is here to help. You can get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7923 5474.