11 women die every day from ovarian cancer. Take the 10,000 steps a day challenge further this Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
Get sponsored and walk 11,000 steps a day this March to raise awareness, fund research and save lives.
Transform the futures of the many women in the UK who are living with ovarian cancer, and thousands more who are yet to be diagnosed. All you need is a smartphone or watch, fitness tracker or pedometer to log your steps and you’re ready to go. There’s no registration fee or minimum sponsorship, but we recommend you set a target of at least £50 to help with your fundraising.
What you can expect from us:
- A fundraising guide filled with help, advice and top tips to increase your sponsorship
- A special calendar to track your progress
- Support from a member of the fundraising team, to help you every step of the way!
- Free fundraising materials to help you raise awareness of your challenge and the charity
- A Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt
At the end of March, you'll recieve a medal and certificate to mark your achievement! So click on the sign up button below and join us to raise awareness, fund research and save lives.