Start Making Noise online
We want every woman to feel confident in recognising the symptoms of ovarian cancer. This Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, help us reach that goal by sharing the symptoms on social media.
We've created infographics for you to share with your friends and followers and header images for Facebook and Twitter. Simply right click on the image and select "Save image as" to download the image or download it using the link.
Whether you're sharing symptoms or your fundraising plans let us know what you're up to using the hashtag #StartMakingNoise.
Share the symptoms
Change you header image so all your friends know that it's Ovarian Cancer Awareness month
We're here to help you with whatever you need for Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. We'll send you everything you need when you sign up to Start Making Noise. If you can't find what you need below, please call us on 020 7923 5474 or email us at email@example.com
- Download the Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month Fundraising Guide
- Order fundraising materials from us to be delivered straight to you.
- Set up an online fundraising page through JustGiving. Use our JustGiving guide to get top tips for your page.
- Get a free text-to-donate number from JustGiving. With your unique code, people can donate from their phones.
- Let everyone know what their donation will mean with thisHow your money will help this Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Be sure to let every one know about your event by sending out invitations or putting up posters.
- Download our guide to getting media coverage and template press release.
- Tell everyone about The Big Colour Clash with our Big Colour Clash flyer
- Ask your local school to take part in 'The Big Colour Clash' with this template letter
- Raise more with Gift Aid. Download and fill out this donation form
- Add even more colour to your event with some Start Making Noise bunting