Just one in five UK women can name bloating as a symptom of ovarian cancer. By getting your colleagues involved in fundraising, you'll also be raising vital awareness and helping to spread the word so that more women can recognise the symptoms and are diagnosed earlier.
Whether one of these fundraising ideas takes your fancy or you're not quite sure what to do, we're here to help. Request the materials you need, or contact us at email@example.com / 020 7923 5474.
Easy ideas to get you started...
- Get competitive with your colleagues and organise a sweepstake for The Great British Bake Off! Download your sweepstake pack.
- Display a box of our pin badges and wristbands, for a suggested donation of £1 each
- Hold a dress down day, or a silly hat day
- Raise awareness with a lunch 'n' learn
- Notorious for your love of sweets/coffee? Why not get sponsored to give something up!?
- Set up a swear jar, or 'Ban the Buzz Word' box
- Encourage colleagues to bring in a packed lunch, and donate what they would have spent
Try something more adventurous...
- Set up a bake sale or tuck-shop
- Hold a raffle (we'll help you secure prizes)
- Pull in the punters with a pub quiz
- Feeling crafty? Show colleagues your creative side by selling your homemade goods
- Organise an 'Office Olympics'
- Form yourselves a team and take on a challenge like a run or trek
- Find out if your work has a payroll giving scheme
Hints and tips...
- Two of our stickers on the top of a cocktail stick make great cake toppers!
- For a sweepstake, why not use our ready-made sweepstake pack!
- If you're holding a raffle, we can provide a Letter of Support to help you secure prizes from local businesses
- To boost donations, try making it a competition to see which department can raise the most...
- Some companies offer employees the chance to boost their fundraising efforts by 'matching' the money they raise. Find out if your company is involved in a match funding scheme!