A tribute page is a long-lasting online memorial and a special way to remember and celebrate your loved one’s life. Your tribute page is also a way for family and friends to donate online in their memory. Every penny your page raises will help transform the future for women with ovarian cancer.
- Share photos, thoughts, memories and mark meaningful dates such as the birthday of your loved one
- Share the details of the funeral or remembrance service
- Set up fundraising events in memory or link to existing JustGiving pages. This means everything you raise in memory of your loved one can be seen in one place
- Light virtual candles for all occasions
- Customise your page to reflect your loved one
Your page is a simple and positive way to create a lasting memory of your loved one while also helping to transform the future for the 7,300 women diagnosed with ovarian cancer in the UK each year.
If you think a tribute may have already been set up, you can find it using the search box below.
Set up a tribute page for a loved one
Need some help? You can download our tribute page guide or get in touch with our fundraising team directly on 020 7923 5474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.