Our expert guide My care, my future aims to help you get the most from every day, while living with incurable ovarian cancer. It offers insights into looking after yourself, understanding symptoms you may have, your relationships with others, and more.
Information and advice on:
- understanding the terminology used
- dealing with the news
- support for you
- symptom control and living with your condition
- looking after your wellbeing
- thinking about the future - advance care planning, making a will, thinking about a funeral
- families, children and creating precious memories
- further sources of support
Order your free guide, or download it now
We recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the interactive PDF version of the guide. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The information in this guide is approved by the Information Standard scheme to ensure it provides accurate and high-quality information.