Our expert mini guide is for you if you have a stoma or may get one after ovarian cancer surgery. Based on the latest evidence and full of insights from people who understand what you're going through, this guide explores what a stoma is and does and offers practical tips for overcoming common concerns.
We're proud to have teamed up with Colostomy UK to produce this guide to offer you the best possible information and support.
Information, support and answers to questions such as:
- When will I find out if I need a stoma?
- What does a stoma look and feel like?
- Is there just one type of stoma?
- How does it actually work?
- How do I learn to cope with a stoma?
- How do I look after my stoma?
- What if I'm having problems with my stoma?
- I'm worried it will smell. What can I do?
- How can I be sure the stoma bag is watertight? What if it leaks?
- Is there anything I shouldn't eat or drink?
- Do I have to wear different clothes?
- Is a stoma permanent?
- Where can I find out more?
Order your free mini guide, or download it now.
We recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF version of the guide. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.