A bloated tummy, needing to wee more, tummy pain, and always feeling full could all be symptoms of ovarian cancer. Our free ovarian cancer Symptoms Diary app is an easy way to accurately record your symptoms and communicate more effectively with your GP.
Symptoms Diary app
The Symptoms Diary app is available for Android and Apple devices. Download the free app here:
Print Symptoms Diary
What are the symptoms?
- Persistent bloating - not bloating that comes and goes
- Feeling full quickly and/or loss of appetite
- Pelvic or abdominal pain (that's your tummy and below)
- Urinary symptoms (needing to wee more urgently or more often than usual)
Occasionally there can be other symptoms:
- Changes in bowel habit (eg diarrhoea or constipation)
- Extreme fatigue (feeling very tired)
- Unexplained weight loss
Any bleeding after the menopause should always be investigated by a GP.
Symptoms will be:
- Frequent – they usually happen more than 12 times a month
- Persistent – they don’t go away
- New – they are not normal for you
Please note: If you have already had a diagnosis of ovarian cancer and are worried about new or ongoing symptoms you should tell your Clinical Nurse Specialist or key worker straight away. The Symptoms Diary is not designed to record the symptoms of recurrent ovarian cancer.
Get our 10 top tips
Download our 10 top tips leaflet to take with you to your GP appointment
Next review: June 2020