Our funding round is currently not open for new applications. We expect to launch a further round in 2019 when information about how to apply will be published on this page.
All research project proposals are reviewed by our Scientific Advisory Board members and lay Research Advocates. Those proposals most aligned with our research priorities are then invited to submit a full application for further review.
Translational Research Awards for New Treatments
Download the project proposal form and companion guidance notes:
- Translational Research Awards for New Treatments application form 2018
- Translation Research Awards for New Treatments application guidance
Before you fill in the project proposal form, please complete our application checklist:
- Read our research strategy
- Ensure your proposal meets our golden rules and standard conditions of grant
- Understand our review process
- Follow the guidance notes as you complete your project proposal
Completing your application
- completed project proposal form (Word files only)
Target Ovarian Cancer does not receive any government funding. This research is only made possible through donations and legacies. If you would like to contribute to these research projects and improve treatments for women with ovarian cancer, please support us.