Digital Fundraising Manager
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated digital fundraiser with great commercial awareness to join our communications team.
In this newly created role, you’ll have complete oversight and accountability for ensuring that digital income is maximised through digital channels.
Digital fundraising is a core focus for the charity’s continued success and you’ll work with colleagues across different teams to optimise lifetime value from potential and current individual supporters. With the support of the Digital Fundraiser, you’ll ensure that digital fundraising is at the front of mind and the team delivers a well-rounded, informed and educated digital fundraising programme across Target Ovarian Cancer:
- Leading on the creation and delivery of a digital fundraising strategy.
- Lead digital support for all areas of fundraising, driving more effective use of digital activity and upskilling the team
- Overseeing the testing/optimisation of owned online assets, including the donation funnel and other third-party systems used for fundraising/events
- Interrogating how digital attribution is achieved across the charity and work with wider reporting teams to develop this area
- Working with colleagues across Fundraising and Communications to develop and deliver a joined-up approach to planning and executing fundraising stewardship across all channels
- Managing and developing the Digital Fundraiser to ensure full digital support for the Fundraising team
You’ll have a proven track record of and be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Leading digital marketing programmes and the associated budgets
- Implementation or knowledge of the latest digital fundraising techniques
- Leading and working within a team on projects that involve a number of varying stakeholders
- Mapping and delivering on requirements from a wide range of stakeholders
- Planning, strategy development and budgeting and reporting against agreed KPIs regularly
- Managing external agencies, such as digital media and creative agencies
It’s an exciting time to join the digital team as we get ready to launch a new website and formulate our digital fundraising strategy. You’ll have the opportunity to build your team, beginning with the recruitment of the Digital Fundraiser.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter showing how you meet the job description and person specification to Amy Olson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also complete and return the equal opportunities monitoring form to email@example.com.
We’ll be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so applicants are advised to apply before the closing date of 2 August at 10pm.
In light of the current coronavirus situation, interviews will be conducted via video call until further notice.