Our expert guide answers your questions about whether your ovarian cancer could be hereditary, what a genetic test involves, and the potential implications of the results for you and your family.
Information and advice on:
- What is hereditary ovarian cancer?
- What genes are most likely to have a mutation that increases the risk of ovarian cancer?
- What happens in a genetic test?
- What is the impact of the different results for you and your family?
- Further sources of support
All our guides are approved by the Information Standard scheme and provide high-quality and accurate information.