Our expert guide Genetic testing and hereditary ovarian cancer answers your questions about whether your ovarian cancer could be hereditary, what a genetic test consists of, and the implications of the results for you and your family.
Information and advice on:
- What is hereditary ovarian cancer?
- What genes are most likely to have a mutation that increases the risk of ovarian cancer?
- What happens in a genetic test?
- What is the impact of the different results for you and your family?
- Further sources of support
Order your free guide, or download it now.
All our guides are approved by the Information Standard scheme and provide reliable information and advice. They are free of charge to people living in the British Isles.
To access our list of references we used for these guides, or to let us know what you think of our guides please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7923 5475.